Effective Date: 06/04/2012
1) Information Collection and Use
When registering for our service, and once registered, through the “Info Bank” section of your account, we collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number for yourself and your child/children.
- Your Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Financial Information such as bank or brokerage account numbers
- Social Security Number of yourself and your child/children
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Health, Medical, Insurance and Vaccination Information for your child/children
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your registration
- Send you a registration confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Provide access to your data
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Facilitate your communication with other users
2) Information Sharing
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such live chat and customer feedback. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if 2houses is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
3) User Access and Choice
If your personally information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or request removal by either making the change on your account settings page, by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
We use [both] session ID cookies [and/or] persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. [Explain how Session cookies are used on your Web site]. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. [Explain how persistent cookies are used on your Web site] You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
3rd Party Tracking
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Additional Information
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Adding a Co-Parent
If you choose to use our service to tell a co-parent about our site, we will ask you for the co-parent’s name and email address. We will automatically send them one-time email inviting them to register with the service. The co-parent may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
Blog / Forum
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Widgets
You can log in to our site using Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Changes To This Policy
5) Contact Us
5, rue du Couvent
TVA BE 0836 314 402